Zondervan releases the NIV Starting Place Study Bible
Do you want to spend more time in God’s Word—but you’re not sure where to start? Begin with the NIV Starting Place Study Bible
Grand Rapids, Mich., Feb. 26, 2019 — The Bible’s depth can seem overwhelming, but within the pages of Scripture you will find words of peace, hope, and love waiting for you. Sometimes the hardest part of beginning is knowing where to start. The NIV Starting Place Study Bible guides you through Scripture so you can understand God’s love for you and build a relationship with the Savior who longs to know you personally.
With approachable, easy-to-use features, the NIV Starting Place Study Bible can guide you through Scripture while building your confidence and knowledge in God’s Word.
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 88 Bible Characters: Explore the lives of the Bible’s most fascinating personalities
- 282 Q&A: Get answers to your most perplexing questions
- 146 Context Notes: In-depth articles on the cultural and historical context of Scripture
- 138 Bible Truths: Core Christian beliefs and their basis in Scripture
- Book Introductions provide a helpful overview
- Over 6,000 bottom-of-the-page study notes explain the text, verse-by-verse
- Exclusive NIV Zondervan Comfort Print® typeface
- 7-point print size
According to Melinda Bouma, publisher of Zondervan Bibles: “At these incredible prices and with a wealth of helpful, accessible study material, this is the best “first study Bible” for new believers or anyone looking to take a step deeper in studying the Bible. We created it with the reader in mind—quality content in a friendly and colorful design, and at price points lower than most of the study Bibles available today.”
Product formats on sale February 26, 2019:
- ISBN 9780310450672, Hardcover, 1,792 pages, $34.99
- ISBN 9780310450689, Leathersoft, Navy/Tan, 1,792 pages, $64.99
- ISBN 9780310450696, Leathersoft, Navy/Tan, Indexed, 1,792 pages, $74.99
- ISBN 9780310450726, Leathersoft, Blue, 1,792 pages, $64.99
- ISBN 9780310450733, Leathersoft, Blue, Indexed, 1,792 pages, $74.99
- ISBN 9780310450740, eBook, 1,792 pages, $27.99
Zondervan is a world leading Bible publisher and provider of Christian communications. Zondervan, part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., delivers transformational Christian experiences through its bestselling Bibles, books, curriculum, academic resources and digital products. The Company’s products are sold worldwide and translated into nearly 200 languages. Zondervan offices are located in Grand Rapids, Mich. For additional information, please visit www.zondervan.com.
About the NIV: The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research in order to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica, a nonprofit ministry organization, translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world. To learn more, visit www.thenivbible.com
About Comfort Print: Zondervan Bibles teamed up with 2K/Denmark, the world’s foremost Bible typeface foundry, to create exclusive Comfort Print Bible fonts. NIV Comfort Print Bibles are easy to read at any size because the typeface was designed to be both efficient and readable. Zondervan Bibles believes that the beauty of the message should be reflected in the physical form of the book. Choosing the right typeface is one significant element in creating beautiful Bibles.
Contact: Bob Gaudet, Senior Director of Marketing, 616-698-3542 or email@example.com