Let FrontGate manage and grow your YouTube Channel!
Our FrontGate Moving Pictures’ YouTube Expert is none other than Steph Carse, a 4-time Emmy® winning producer, director, and writer known for our work with non-profit ministries, music videos, book trailers, and more. FrontGate’s YouTube services start with optimizing or creating your YouTube Channel presentation and audience targeting, then managing your content, and growing your audience engagement.
- YouTube Channel Optimization $1,500
- Our process starts here.
- Optimize a YouTube channel for a specific market or specific “lane” to suit your business or ministry
- The research to develop page and video audience.
- The SEO for the channel optimization (keywords & tags).
- The graphics for the YouTube banner’s SEO optimization.
- Cost is a one-time fee of $1,500.
- YouTube Channel Management: $750/video
- Cost is $750 per video.
- Volume discounts are available.
- Upload of the video you supply
- Create Video Thumbnail
- Create Video End Screen
- Develop the Video Description
- Includes SEO optimization of the above
- Note: for video editing, please request a quote
- YouTube Ad Campaign: $595 per plus ad spend
- Ad Management Cost is $595 per ad per month.
- Recommended Ad Spend is $20/day = $600/month.
- 3-Month Minimum term.
- Need Video Production?
- 4-time Emmy®, REMI, ICVM, ICFF, & CIFF Award-winning service.
- We think in pictures, not words. 60-65% of us think visually.
- Communicate your ideas faster: One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research.)
- Videos are more sharable, Millennials are 112% more likely to share video ads.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product if they have watched a video about it. (Forbes)
- Starts at $2,500 for 1-2 minute promotional video or book trailer.
- Possible additional cost for stock video or images with your approval in advance.
- Please request a quote for custom video concepting and production.
- FrontGate’s Video Portfolio – YouTube
YouTube Channel Example:
Contact us now to discuss your YouTube Channel.