Writing for Your Life cancels Spring conferences;
Launches online video series
“Reading Hope in Trying Times”
Writing for Your Life has made the difficult decision to reschedule or cancel all of their conferences planned for this Spring, including Publishing in Color conferences and The Business of Being a Spiritual Writer seminars. Details can be found on the Writing for Your Life and Publishing in Color websites.
But also some good news! They are launching a new online video series called “Reading Hope in Trying Times” (https://
The series starts this coming Monday, March 23 at 11 AM Eastern and continues on subsequent weekdays at the same time.
Here is the schedule.
- Monday, Mar 23: Diana Butler Bass
- Tuesday, Mar 24: Patricia Raybon
- Wednesday, Mar 25: Philip Yancey
- Thursday, Mar 26: Amy Julia Becker
- Friday, Mar 27: Jennifer Grant
- Monday, Mar 30: Carol Howard Merritt
- Tuesday, Mar 31: Lori Erickson
- Wednesday, Apr 1: Niki Hardy
- Thursday, Apr 2: Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Friday, Apr 3: Brian McLaren
- Monday, Apr 6: Kathy Khang
- Tuesday, Apr 7: Kate Rademacher
- Wednesday, Apr 8: Kathy Izard
- Thursday, Apr 9: Lisa Crayton
- Friday, Apr 10: Carrie Newcomer “Singing Hope in Trying Times”
- Monday, Apr 13: Michelle Van Loon