Sharp and timely focus on the Christian publishing landscape
presented at upcoming Leadership Summit
Held May 2-3 at the Cheyenne Moutain Resort in Colorado Springs, the ECPA Leadership Summit will provide a report on the current landscape of future leaders and readers in Christian publishing with sessions focused on Biblical literacy, family, childrens/YA, higher ed, diversity, retail, and digital initiatives. Sessions include:
- A look at future readers and leaders coming out of Higher Ed with Shirley Hoogstra, President, CCCU
- Making future leaders with diversity consultant Skot Welch, President of Global Bridgebuilders
- Biblical literacy and its global impact with Dr. Carl Moeller (Biblica), Doug Lockhart (HCCP), Elisa Goodwin(American Bible Society), and moderated by Cris Doornbos (David C Cook)
- A New Path for Leadership with Dr. Barry Corey, President of Biola University, Love Kindness
- The current and next generation of readers with Kristen McLean, Director of NPD Book
- A look at the millennial family with Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family
- A conversation with Curtis Riskey, CBA president and Stan Jantz, ECPA executive director
- Plus, industry panels of C-Suite leaders; leaders in digital discovery and efficiencies; and key professionals in the Children’s/YA market.
- The ECPA Awards Celebration with Chris Fabry will honor the winners of the Christian Book Awards® and recipient of the Kenneth N Taylor Lifetime Achievement Award.
The early bird discount ends March 20. Members can save up to $200 with new rate discount.