In this April issue of our Christian Publishers’ Marketing Update, we bring you the latest from our ECPA Marketing Webinar, our Author/Publisher Promotions, Case Studies, Marketing Tips, Social Media Tips, and News.
We deliver 35 million pageviews each month and 5 million email subscribers. Have you experienced BlueLetterBible.org and ChristianCinema.com for your books?
From our Events division, we have updates on the Creation Festivals, Spirit West Coast Festivals, and the Ascend Women’s Conference. (Ascend’s Coffee Bar Package is already sold out.)
Contact us to learn how we can help create discovery for and promote your books and authors to our Christian sites’ book readers.
- Bible-Knowledge.com Publisher Partner – $3500
- 12 months of advertising for one low price
- Web Banners, eNewsletter Ads, and End of Article Buttons
- 1 Million Total Impressions/Views
- Project Inspired Book Club – 5 weeks for $2500
- Reach Christian Teen Girls
- 12 4 spots left for 2014: August, October, November & December
- Book Club Case Study
- Blue Letter Bible Author/Book of the Month – $1500
- 30 Day Promotion
- Blog and Website Banners
- 250,000+ Impressions
- Sonoma Christian Home Featured Author of the Month – $995
- Affluent women
- Social Media exposure
- Featured Article(s)
- 100,000 impressions
- New Release Tuesday Author of the Month – $495
- 270,000 Impressions
- Sold out past 3 years
Contact us or reply now for more information.
Interested in PR for your author or title?
At FrontGate, we specialize in strategic projects, and create a unique PR plan for your needs.
Our reputation and non-traditional approach have attracted publishers and best-selling authors such as Zondervan, Group Publishing, Harrison House, Dr. Derek Grier, Kenny Luck, Guy Hatcher, Brian Godawa and many more.
Let one of our Engagement Specialists brainstorm with you. Inquire here.
PR – Passion and Purpose by Jimmy Seibert To Release April 7
PR – When Everything Changes: In Stores Now
PR – Blue Letter Bible Joins FrontGate Network
PR – Clear Day Publishing Launches With Debut Title
Marketing Tip – 5 Tips For Successful PR
Marketing Tip – 5 Tips For Creating Winning Banner Ads
Case Study – The Dove Foundation
Case Study – The Seed Company
Case Study – Project Inspired Book Club – I’m No Angel
Case Study – The American Patriot’s Bible
1- Spirit West Coast Exclusive Bible Sponsor
- Two (2) JumboTron 60 Second Video Spots: 14,000 impressions
- Ad in Event Program: 10,000 circulation
- Logo placement on all print materials and website with link: 100,000+ impressions
- Booth Space and Event Admissions
- Banner Display and On Stage Announcements
- One day festival in ONTARIO, CA June 20, 2014
- One day festival in CONCORD, CA June 22, 2014
- See the Official Bible Sponsorship and other non-Bible options in the Media Kit now.
- Book Trailer: 800-1,000 impressions for $500
- Session Guide Ad: $250 – $500
- Coffee Break Sponsor: $1,500 SOLD
- Partner Packages: $1,000 – $5,000
- One day conference in Bel Air, CA in October 2014
- Get the Media Kit now.
- A 4 day/5 night experience with 6 stages
- More than 70 Music Artists
- More than 20 Speakers
- Extreme sports and skate park
- Late night café with comedy night, blues night & talent search
- Two 28 foot jumbotron screens at main stage
- Youth Pastor VIP club
- Kids Stage
- Candle Lighting. Communion, Baptism
- Northeast: Pennsylvania
- 60,000 daily attendees – 240,000 impressions
- June 25-28
- Northwest: Washington State
- 20,000 daily attendees – 80,000 impressions
- July 30-August 2
- Custom & Prepackaged Sponsorships Available. GET THE KIT.
Did you miss our marketing webinar in March for ECPA member on how to market your Christian Book Award® finalist/winner?
Many of my tips are applicable to book marketing in general, not just award nominated titles.
- 35 million monthly page views
- 5 million email subscribers
- Hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Media Buying, PR and Social Media…
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer