Parable Christian Stores promote Christian Book Award® Finalists
End cap displays designed for retailer in-store use for finalists and winners through end of July
The following retailers are currently promoting the Christian Book Award® finalists to their consumer bases. Parable Christian Stores was added this week. Winners will be announced in ONE WEEK at the industry’s awards night, opening the ECPA Leadership Summit. In store displays will help promote both finalists and winners and Christianity Today begins its media promotions of the winners next week with a Books & Culture eBlast on May 2.
- Parable Christian Stores: Home page and dedicated awards page
- Barnes and Noble: Dedicated Awards page
- LifeWay Christian Stores: Dedicated Awards page
- Christianbook.com: Home page, Award Finalist page, landing pages for Children, Bibles,Academic, Bible Reference, Fiction, Christian Living
- Amazon.com: Dedicated Awards page, Debut Authors page, NonFiction page, Inspirationpage, Fiction page, Children’s page, Bible Reference page, Bibles page
- Family Christian: Dedicated Awards page
- Cokesbury: Dedicated Awards page
- Signature Websites (250 web sites) including: Christian Publishers Outlet, ChristiansBest.com, Christian Book & Gift, Chuck Colson Center, CBN, Parchments Church Bookstore, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship.