“FrontGate’s email subscribers are highly engaged. We have seen great results from our email marketing campaigns; far beyond the other ad networks we worked with on this same campaign.”
– Shane Wagner, Digital Experience Manager for The Seed Company
Have you seen “The Word of God” video by Brenton Brown? This new music video is part of his partnership with The Seed Company to creatively show a Bible translation accomplishment! Love it.
In case you missed, it do check out last month’s “Top 5 Ways to Increase Donorship” from our blog.This month we celebrate The Seed Company, with another case study from one of our successful donor campaigns.
The Seed Company was launched by Wycliffe Bible Translators in 1993 with a mandate to accelerate Bible translation. It started with pilot projects in 10 different languages linked to prayer partners and investors. Four years later, the model was working with 50 different people groups and growing. Although Bible translation dates back to the first centuries of the Church, the spread into lesser-known languages began after the Reformation.
- The Dove Foundation – increased social media following.
- Jesus Film App Launch – app launch campaign, (133,570 downloads to date.)
- National Day of Prayer – surge in social media following.
- PureHOPE – reached college students nationwide to find highly qualified interns.
- Every Man Ministries – PR & Social campaign created content partnerships with major Christian sites and increased Twitter following by 900% and Facebook by 690%
- 10,000 Pieces Direct To Homes
- 6.5″ x 2.5″ Ad On Inside Cover Of Rental Envelope
- Over 50% OFF – only $1,995
Let us serve you by providing a customized marketing plan to build your donor database from our the 10 million monthly visitors on our web network and our hundreds of thousands of conference and event attendees, or let us come alongside of you through…
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Media Buying
Let FrontGate serve you as we have served others for over 13 years, as “Your Gateway to the Christian Audience.”
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer