NKJV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible is
visually striking, with comprehensive
Grand Rapids, Mich., Feb. 16, 2018 — The world’s most powerful Bible software brings you the most visually striking new study Bible!
From the makers of Logos Bible Software, the NKJV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible’s striking illustrations and comprehensive verse-by-verse insights will serve as a guide to help you understand and apply God’s Word.
“Faithlife—the creators of Logos Bible Software—had taken on a challenging task of working from the original languages when developing these notes for their robust study Bible app, creating compelling and thoughtful notes to help a reader understand the text, and, where possible, to help them explore various angles to the text,” says Melinda Bouma, associate publisher, Zondervan Bible Group. “Pairing those notes with the innovative infographics in this rich, full-color Bible makes for a powerful study experience for the curious reader.”
- The full text of the New King James Version™ (NKJV) translation
- In-depth book introductions, including an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, and themes—as well as a map, a timeline, or both
- Verse-by-verse study notes revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Informative contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors, including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer
- Over 100 innovative full-color infographics, comprehensive timelines, and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the passion and resurrection
- Twenty-seven family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- Helpful overview articles giving a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book
- Fourteen original color maps at the back of the Bible providing historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
- ISBN 9780310080671, Hardcover, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $49.99
- ISBN 9780310080619, Imitation Leather, Black/Tan, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $79.99
- ISBN 9780310080688, Imitation Leather, Black/Tan, Indexed, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $89.99
- ISBN 9780310080664, Imitation Leather, Pink, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $79.99
- ISBN 9780310080701, Imitation Leather, Pink, Indexed, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $89.99
- ISBN 9780310080725, Premium Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $79.99
- ISBN 9780310080718, Premium Bonded Leather, Black, Indexed, Red Letter Edition, 2,304 pages, $89.99
About the NKJV™: Commissioned in 1975 by Thomas Nelson Publishers, the NKJV was developed by 130 respected Bible scholars, church leaders, and lay Christians. Over the course of seven years they created a translation that was completely new and modern, yet retained the purity and stylistic beauty of the original King James. With unyielding faithfulness to the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic texts, the NKJV translation reflects the most recent research in archaeology, linguistics, and textual studies.
About Zondervan: Zondervan is a world leading Bible publisher and provider of Christian communications. Zondervan, part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., delivers transformational Christian experiences through its bestselling Bibles, books, curriculum, academic resources and digital products. The Company’s products are sold worldwide and translated into nearly 200 languages. Zondervan offices are located in Grand Rapids, Mich. For additional information, please visit www.zondervan.com.
Contact: Trinity McFadden, Senior Manager of Publicity
616-698-3514 | trinity.mcfadden@