New Minister’s Bible from Thomas Nelson uniquely equips busy pastors for every occasion, with sermons, readings, outlines, and prayers
Comprehensive resource, available in KJV and NKJV Comfort Print®, is the only Bible to contain the complete Nelson’s Minister’s Manual
Nashville, Tenn., March 21, 2018 – Thomas Nelson is pleased to announce the release of the new Minister’s Bible, available in both the trusted King James and New King James translations. These beautiful and durable Bibles will help pastors and church leaders meet the needs of those in their congregations. The Minister’s Bible is the only Bible containing the complete text of the bestselling Nelson’s Minister’s Manual, which is conveniently set between the Old and New Testaments. A single thumb index at the middle of the Bible offers quick navigation to the Minister’s Manual.
“The Minister’s Bible is a one-stop resource with sermons, readings, outlines, prayers, and more,” says Daniel Marrs, publisher, Thomas Nelson Bible Group. “Covering a wide range of pastoral care situations—including weddings, funerals, communion services, baptisms, and various counseling situations—this is the perfect daily companion for those who have dedicated themselves to being ready to meet the needs of God’s people.”
- Complete text of both the trustworthy and beautiful King James and New King James Versions, perfect for devotional and worship settings
- Exclusive KJV and NKJV Comfort Print® fonts
- A comprehensive collection of pastoral resources, located between the Testaments—prayers, sermons, outlines, and more
- Sewn, lay-flat binding to ensure easy, one-handed use
- Three satin ribbon markers to quickly navigate between favorite passages and resources
- Elegant, durable, understated covers, appropriate for any ministry setting
- 9-point print size
The KJV Minister’s Bible is available in several beautiful editions onMarch 27, 2018:
- ISBN 9780785216469, Genuine Leather, Black, Comfort Print, 1,184 pages, $79.99
- ISBN 9780785216322, Leathersoft, Black, Comfort Print, 1,184 pages, $44.99
- ISBN 9780785216421, Leathersoft, Brown, Comfort Print, 1,184 pages, $44.99
- ISBN 9780785216537, Ebook, 1,184 pages, $35.99
The NKJV Minister’s Bible is available in several beautiful editions onMarch 27, 2018:
- ISBN 9780785216575, Genuine Leather, Black, Comfort Print, 1,312 pages, $79.99
- ISBN 9780785216544, Leathersoft, Black, Comfort Print, 1,312 pages, $44.99
- ISBN 9780785216551, Leathersoft, Brown, Comfort Print, 1,312 pages, $44.99
- ISBN 9780785216582, Ebook, Red Letter Edition, 1,312 pages, $35.99
About the NKJV™: Commissioned in 1975 by Thomas Nelson Publishers, 130 respected Bible scholars, church leaders, and lay Christians worked for seven years to create a completely new, modern translation of Scripture, yet one that would retain the purity and stylistic beauty of the original King James. With unyielding faithfulness to the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic texts, the NKJV translation applies the most recent research in archaeology, linguistics, and textual studies.
About Comfort Print®: Read on! Settle in and spend more time in the Bible without eyestrain. Comfort Print® is an exclusive new family of fonts expertly designed to allow your eyes to relax as they flow smoothly along the lines of text. Learn more at www.ComfortPrintBibles.com.
About Thomas Nelson: Thomas Nelson is a world leading publisher and provider of Christian content and has been providing readers with quality inspirational product for more than 200 years. As part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., the publishing group provides multiple formats of award-winning Bibles, books, gift books, cookbooks, curriculum and digital content, with distribution of its products in more than 100 countries. Thomas Nelson, is headquartered in Nashville, TN. For additional information visit www.thomasnelson.com.