Nelson announces bestselling ‘The Women’s Study
Bible’ is now available in NIV
Nashville, Tenn., Jan 19, 2018 – Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman’s Study Bible, over 1.5 million copies have been sold. Now The Woman’s Study Bible is available in a beautiful full-color redesign in the NIV translation, inviting women to receive God’s truth for balance, hope, and transformation.
“The Woman’s Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women and includes special features designed to speak to a woman’s heart,” says Daniel Marrs, associate publisher, Thomas Nelson Bible Group. “Scripture-based insights appear throughout the Bible text, helping women understand how godly womanhood grows from an identity as a Christ-follower and as a child of the Kingdom.”
The Woman’s Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds.
Features of The Women’s Study Bible include:
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
The Woman’s Study Bible goes on sale January 23, 2018, and is available in three bindings:
- ISBN 9780785212379, Hardcover, Full-Color, 2,080 pages, $49.99
- ISBN 9780785215158, Cloth over Board, Blue Floral, Full-Color, 2,080 pages, $59.99
- ISBN 9780785215110, Imitation Leather, Blue/Brown, Full-Color, 2,080 pages, $79.99
To request review or giveaway copies, contact Trinity McFadden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the NIV:
The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research in order to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica, a nonprofit ministry organization, translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world. To learn more, visit www.thenivbible.com.
About Thomas Nelson:
Thomas Nelson is a world leading publisher and provider of Christian content and has been providing readers with quality inspirational product for more than 200 years. As part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., the publishing group provides multiple formats of award-winning Bibles, books, gift books, cookbooks, curriculum and digital content, with distribution of its products in more than 100 countries. Thomas Nelson, is headquartered in Nashville, TN. For additional information visit www.thomasnelson.com.