Moody Publishers releases quick-read books from eight authors relating to pandemic crisis and beyond
Moody Publishers has announced the publication of eight new quick-read books that address issues that have surfaced during the COVID 19 pandemic, and issues that will remain long after it has passed.
Be it in the midst of a natural disaster, global unrest, or an unforeseen pandemic, the repercussions of unprecedented change can leave everyone reeling. The following new titles aim to provide wisdom, encouragement, and peace needed to ease anxieties, strengthen relationships, and encounter the almighty God during such trying times.
The first of the eight, releasing June 16, is:
- 5 Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage … When You’re Stuck at Home Together by Gary Chapman
The following seven titles will release on July 7:
- Pandemics, Plagues, and Natural Disasters: What is GOD Saying to Us? by Erwin Lutzer
- Open Your Bible: in 30 Days by Colin S. Smith
- The Church Recovery Guide: How Your Congregation Can Adopt and Thrive After a Crisis by Karl Vaters
- Psalms for the Anxious Heart: A 30-Day Devotional for Uncertain Times by Beck Harling
- What Now?: How to Move Into Your Next Season by Mark Jobe
- How to Pray in a Crisis: A 4-Step Guide to Renewal by Daniel Dean Henderson
- Without a Doubt: How to Know for Certain that You’re Good with God by Dean Inserra
For more information, or to place a single title or bulk order, contact the Moody Publishers customer service team at 800-678-8812 or by email at email@example.com.