LifeWay and Barnes and Noble added to growing list of major retailers promoting Christian Book Award® Finalists
The following retailers are currently promoting the Christian Book Award® finalists to their consumer bases. LifeWay Christian Stores and Barnes and Noble were added this week with additional retail promotions expected in the coming days. The winners will be announced April 28 at the industry’s awards night, opening the ECPA Leadership Summit. Registration is still open for both events.
- Barnes and Noble: Dedicated Awards page
- LifeWay Christian Stores: Dedicated Awards page
- Christianbook.com: Home page, Award Finalist page, landing pages for Children, Bibles, Academic, Bible Reference, Fiction, Christian Living
- Amazon.com: Dedicated Awards page, Debut Authors page, NonFiction page, Inspiration page, Fiction page,Children’s page, Bible Reference page, Bibles page
- Family Christian Stores: Dedicated Awards page
- Cokesbury: Dedicated Awards page
- Signature Websites (250 web sites) including: Christian Publishers Outlet, ChristiansBest.com, Christian Book & Gift, Chuck Colson Center, CBN, Parchments Church Bookstore, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship.