iTickets is an essential e-media resource for reaching the faith-based market. Publishers, music labels, non-profits, event promoters, Christian artists, and virtually every type of ministry count on iTickets to market their services and products via direct email. iTickets.com is well-known and respected by the Christian advertising firms as the source for information on everything from the latest national tours to local events important to the Christian community. This information is easily available on their high traffic website, app and through the iTickets subscriber database.
- iTickets.com is a high traffic site boasting 300,000+ unique visitors per month.
- The site receives over 1.6 million page views per month.
- The average person spends 3.5 minutes on our site viewing an average of 5 pages per visit.
- iTickets has over 500,000 email subscribers nationwide.
- iTickets free app allows viewers to search for events with ease on their mobile devices.
- Banner ads are available on the site and your direct email message can be targeted to specific audiences based on gender, zip code or region, age range and more.
BUT DID YOU KNOW that iTickets has now integrated an impressive 14 payment methods. Why does this matter? This feature means our ticketing partners can receive ticket sales revenue faster. Using iTickets as the ticket sales processor for your event means you can also opt to receive a check or have funds wired the business day after your event takes place. They work with payment methods such as PayPal, and Authorize.net, among others.
iTickets also offers three flexible plans for planning an event. You can choose a customizable plan, a self-service plan (which includes tutorials and training), or you can choose the full-service plan and stand back while the experts make your event shine. You can also see real-time ticket results, which means you will always know how your sales are performing. With iTickets’ high-powered analytics, you will stay in control and up-to-date.
iTickets has worked with clients such as Awakening Live and Sesame Street Live, and FrontGate Media is proud to have them as part of our Web Network for direct email marketing and web site promotions.
For more information about iTickets.com’s Christian advertising opportunities, check out the media kit here.