Iron Stream Media announces seven finalists for 2021 Selah Awards
Iron Stream Media is pleased to announce seven finalists for the 2021 Selah awards across four categories. Winners were announced June 2, 2021, at the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference. According to Contest Director Eva Marie Everson, this year’s Selah Awards received the highest number of entries ever. That makes this announcement all that much sweeter.
Finalists are as follows:
Directors’ Choice Awards Fiction Finalists
- Grave Consequences – Debra DuPree Williams
- Abigail’s Secret – Marilyn Turk
Directors’ Choice Awards Devotional Finalists
- Soul Strong, 7 Keys to a Vibrant Life – Lucinda Secrest McDowell
- The Christmas Promise, A Journey from Cradle to Crown – Margie Williamson
Christian Life Finalists
- Enjoy Today, Own Tomorrow – Laine Lawson Craft, Ascender
- Faith Wins – Adam Groza, New Hope
General Fiction Finalist
- Outbound Train – Renea Winchester, Firefly Southern Fiction
Iron Stream Media derives its name from Proverbs 27:17, “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” This sharpening describes the process of discipleship, one to another. Iron Stream Media provides a variety of solutions for churches, missionaries, and nonprofits that include in-depth Bible study curriculum, Christian book publishing, and consultative services. Iron Stream Media is the home of New Hope Publishers, Iron Stream Books, Ascender Books, LPC Books, and New Hope Kidz. Through the popular Life Bible Study and Student Life Bible Study imprints, they also provide web-based, full-year and short-term Bible study teaching plans as well as printed devotionals, Bibles, and discipleship curriculum.
Book these authors as guest speakers or for book signings by contacting Kim McCulla at kim.mcculla@ironstreammedia.