YouVersion’s Bible App is the #1 most popular Bible study app with 490 million unique installs worldwide. The App’s interface is available in 60 languages, enabling users around the globe to engage with the content. The Bible App is an interactive platform that allows users to take notes on Scriptures, compare Bible versions, create verse images, share content on social platforms, and subscribe to plans and devotionals. Each Bible App devotion is written by various audiences, including well-known pastors, music groups, ministries, authors, churches, and more, including FrontGate!
At FrontGate Media, we help individuals and organizations like ministries, non-profits, authors, music labels, and more write and submit devotional content to the YouVersion Bible App.
The goal of the Bible App is to reach and engage as many people as possible with Scripture. That means users range from devout Christians to non-religious people looking for information and answers. Keeping this in mind, FrontGate creates devotional content to reach audiences interested in Biblical and topical studies related to faith, life, family, community, and more.
Each Bible App devotion is unique depending on the topic and the individual or group behind the content. Additionally, each devotional varies in length, with the most common being 5 or 7 days long. While each plan is different, they do have similarities. For example, each devotional includes a verse or passages of Scripture with an explanation and questions to apply to the short teaching.
Results of Each Bible App Devotion
As of right now, FrontGate has written and published 10+ Bible App devotions on behalf of multiple Christian leaders and organizations. Each devotional speaks to a unique topic and audience, but all have seen excellent results.
- Average App Users’ Rating: 4.59 out of 5 stars
- Average Completion Rate: 60.9% (2.9% above the App’s 58% average completion rate!)
You can view the details of each Bible App devotion study below from oldest to newest ranging from years to just a few months:
- Created for Pope Francis
- Subscriptions: 15,939
- Completion Rate: 54.6%
- Rating: 4.44 out of 1,034 ratings
- Created for eTeacher’s Online Hebrew Classes
- Subscriptions: 18,976
- Completion Rate: 66%
- Rating: 4.4 out of 4,851 ratings
- Created for Loved + Blessed Subscription Boxes
- Subscriptions: 24,537
- Completion Rate: 66.1%
- Rating: 4.73 out of 6,432 ratings
- Created for author Bob Fabey
- Subscriptions: 18,117
- Completion Rate: 66.5%
- Rating: 4.72 out of 4,931 ratings
- Created for the ministry pureHOPE
- Subscriptions: 15,356
- Completion Rate: 62.4%
- Rating: 4.47 out of 3,276 ratings
Healing The Healers (for pastors)
- Created for Odyssey Impact’s Film
- Subscriptions: 3,268
- Completion Rate: 51.6
- Rating: 4.51 out of 772 ratings
- Created for author Welby O’Brien
- Subscriptions: 12,296
- Completion Rate: 56.8%
- Rating: 4.72 out of 2,429 ratings
- Created for author Welby O’Brien
- Subscriptions: 21,438
- Completion Rate: 60.1%
- Rating: 4.72 out of 4,455 ratings
- Created for author Patrick Egle
- Subscriptions: 8,443
- Completion Rate: 69%
- Rating: 4.71 out of 2,121 ratings
- Created for the ministry Christian from Muslim
- Subscriptions: 2,833
- Completion Rate: 50.9%
- Rating: 4.35 out of 531 ratings
- Created for Advancing Native Missions
- Subscriptions: 1,280
- Completion Rate: 66.2%
- Rating: 4.73 out of 451 ratings
Will your devotional be next on this list? Partnering with content on YouVersion’s Bible App is an excellent way to reach the largest engaged Christian audience in the world. At FrontGate Media, we help you write, edit, format, and submit a 5 to 7-day devotional based on material relevant to a recent project, book, album, ministry, or topic that connects with your target audience. While acceptance is not guaranteed, none of our devotional submissions have been rejected, and they’ve all done exceptionally well.
The great thing about publishing a Bible App devotion is that the content stays on the platform virtually forever, so the number of subscriptions, completions, and ratings constantly increases. Learn more about how to get featured in YouVersion’s Bible App with FrontGate Media. Then, contact us today to share your devotional study content idea!