FrontGate did an excellent job growing our social audience. In creating content, they worked to take on our voice, rather than just creating general content.
– Dick Rolfe, Co-founder & CEO, The Dove Foundation
What did you think of Noah?
Moms’ Night Out is a home run!
Are you planning to see Heaven Is For Real this month? My wife went to a Heaven screening and loved it!
In this April issue of the Christian Movie Marketing Update we bring you film and DVD marketing opportunities via our web network, which contains the leading Christian entertainment sites in the world: ChristianCinema.com, NewReleaseTuesday.com, iTickets.com, and more.Also included are on SOCIAL MEDIA and MARKETING TIPS, as well as the latest SPECIALS with the Spirit West Coast Festivals and the Ascend Women’s Conference.Be sure to contact us for help in getting your film or DVD seen, just like we are doing for all 3 films listed above. We create discovery for your project through our Web Network, the largest Christian entertainment audience available, and beyond via PR, Social Media and Media Buying.
FrontGate has completed 4,000+ campaigns, so far!
Check out our BRAND NEW WEB SITE at www.FrontGateMedia.com.
Interested in PR for your movie?
We specialize in strategic projects, and create a unique PR plan for your needs.
Our Senior Publicist Lori Lenz-Heiselman has been marketing since 1999. We understand the Christian audience! Lori’s solid reputation and our non-traditional approach have attracted clients such as Walden Media, Bristol Bay Entertainment, Entertainment Design Group/Pixar, Outreach Films/Samuel Goldwyn, Zondervan, Group Publishing, Motive, and more.
Film campaigns have included Expelled, No Intelligence Allowed, Ratatouille, Charlotte’s Web, Amazing Grace-The William Wilberforce Story, The Jonas Brothers 3-D, The 5th Quarter Movie, and The Passion of the Christ, among others.
Contact us to brainstorm for your project: 949-528-3400.
Find Tips, News & Case Studies in our Blog
Case Study – Dove Foundation
Case Study – Actors, Models and Talent for Christ
Case Study – Advertising: Soul Surfer
Case Study – The Seed Company
PR – New TV Pilot to Premier at Justice Film Festival
Social Media Tip – Social Media and Building Your Brand
Social Media Tip – Avoiding the Burnout
Marketing Tip – Analysis of a Direct Email Ad
Marketing Tip – Why Publicity Is Important
Special Offer – Bible-Knowledge.com Annual Partnership
Case Study Archive
Marketing Tips Archive
Social Media Tips Archive
HIGHLIGHT YOUR MOVIE AT THESE EVENTS!
- JumboTron 60 Second Video: 7,000 impressions for $450
- Event Program: 10,000 circulation from $210 – $820
- Year Round Direct Email: 50,000 subscribers for $1,950
- Direct Mail: 100,000 homes for $3,600
- One day festival in ONTARIO, CA June 20, 2014
- One day festival in CONCORD, CA June 22, 2014
- Film Trailer: 800-1,000 impressions for $750
- Session Guide Ad: $250 – $500
- Coffee Break Sponsor: $1,500 SOLD
- Partner Packages: $1,000 – $5,000
- One day conference in Los Angeles, CA in October 2014
Get the Media Kit now.
ChristianCinema.com = #1 Source to reach movie fans
ChristianCinema.com is for Christian consumers! Individuals sign up for the emails in order to learn about new Christian entertainment purchase opportunities. Engage this audience full of moms and families to promote your film or show.
- RENTAL DVD RETURN ENVELOPE AD – sent to homes!
- DEDICATED EMAIL BLAST
- NEWSLETTER AD
- SITE SKIN
- BANNER ADS
- Impressions Per Month: 1.3 million
- Page Views Per Month: 750,000
- Unique Visitors Per Month: 150,000
GET THE MEDIA KIT now.
Need VOD or DISTRIBUTION? Contact us to discuss.
Let one of our Engagement Specialists provide you with a marketing plan for your film, DVD or TV show…
- 35 million monthly page views
- 5 million email subscribers
- Hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Media Buying, PR and Social Media…
Email me now or via our web site.
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer