Sales & Marketing Administrator
FrontGate Media is seeking the addition of a skilled Sales and Marketing Admin who has produced exceptional results in past positions. This is a full time position working in the FrontGate offices in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Compensation commensurate with work experience.
ABOUT FRONTGATE MEDIA
Located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, FrontGate Media is a small, profitable, and growing company. Our goal is to grow 25% per year for the next 5 years. To accomplish this ambitious objective, we need an ‘A’ player who can be effective in assisting our sales & marketing team.
FrontGate Media is the largest marketing agency and internet & events group reaching the faith and family values audience. The firm received two IAC Awards as the “Best Marketing Website” and “Best Faith-based Website” in the Internet Advertising Competition, and was also honored with two WebAwards, receiving the Standard of Excellence in the Marketing and Faith-Based categories. Serving as “Your Gateway To The Christian Audience,” FrontGate’s agency division provides full service marketing including Strategy Development, PR, Social Marketing, Advertising and Media Buying, Video Production, and more while the Web & Event Network generates more than 34 million pageviews each month, and provides reach to 17 million Christian email subscribers. The company plays a key role in the success of movie studios, non-profit organizations, publishers and authors, record labels and artists, and more seeking faith-based and faith-friendly audiences.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
As a Sales & Marketing Admin, you must be very organized with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Additionally, you must be able to communicate effectively via email and phone with clients, advertisers, website owners, and the rest of the team. You will need to be proactive in finding solutions and excited to bring new ideas to the table.
- Passionate about the “Christian faith and culture” market
- Relational in serving people to reach common goals
- Very organized and able manage multiple projects
- A self-starter and eager learner
- Computer and technology literate
- High proficiency with the current Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint (or willing to spend outside time making yourself an expert)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other Contact Management programs is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google DFP and Adsense is a plus.
- Ad or marketing industry experience preferred.
Job Duties Include:
- Client candidate interviews via phone and email to collect client data for providing quotes.
- A variety of marketing related project tasks involved with communication and project execution.
- Generating sales orders and sending them to customers for signatures.
- Managing advertising inventory counts through our system.
- Managing clients to be sure they have turned in their ads and related elements for marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Checking campaign statistics, making sure that campaigns are running correctly.
- Providing reports of performance to clients.
- Various sales and campaign execution support tasks.
- Maintain database of advertising opportunities based on site’s media kits.
- Scheduling calls and/or meetings.
- Prospecting for possible new clients.
- Interfacing with Accounting to handle customer support issues.
- Answering phones and general office duties.
- Other responsibilities as needs arise.
Training will be provided for all duties.
To apply, submit the following three (3) things: 1) resume, 2) salary history, and 3) cover letter to Career@FrontGateMedia.com. No calls or visits please.