FrontGate Media is seeking to expand its team with the addition of a skilled Social Marketing Specialist who has produced exceptional results in past positions. This is a full time, salaried position working in the FrontGate offices in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Salary commensurate with work experience.
ABOUT FRONTGATE MEDIA
Located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, FrontGate Media is a small, profitable, and growing company. Our goal is to grow 25% per year for the next 5 years. To accomplish this ambitious objective, we need an ‘A’ player who can be effective in creating social media success for our clients.
FrontGate Media is the largest internet and events group, and marketing service, reaching the faith and family values audience. The firm received two IAC Awards as the “Best Marketing Website” and “Best Faith-based Website” in the 2014 Internet Advertising Competition, and was also honored in 2014 with two WebAwards, receiving the Standard of Excellence in the Marketing and Faith-Based categories. Serving as “Your Gateway To The Christian Audience,” FrontGate’s web network generates more than 34 million page views each month, and provides reach to 5 million Christian email subscribers. In addition, the firm provides Strategy Development, Faith-based Media Buying, Public Relations, and Social Media. The company plays a key role in the success of movie studios, non-profit organizations, publishers and authors, record labels and artists, and more seeking faith-based and faith-friendly audiences. http://www.FrontGateMedia.com.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
The Social Marketing Specialist works with our clients to develop social programs and content for FrontGate’s clients. The role requires the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives while maintaining a positive attitude and energy.
The Social Marketing Specialist will serve as a full time community manager for 4-6 brands, including monitoring all social properties, creating unique, engaging content, and participating on social media on behalf of the brands, as well as developing social partnerships with third parties. This includes reviewing and preparing content, coordinating production deadlines for social media marketing efforts, and reporting on results.
You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Manage FrontGate’s clients’ social media platforms
- Create daily content for multiple social media platforms across different industry verticals
- Measure and optimize content based on analytics
- Develop social media program initiatives to grow community size and increase engagement
- Create results via social media advertising within the social sites
- Communicate weekly with clients to answer questions & discuss options
- Find and implement new social strategies, tools and tactics as they develop
- Fill out monthly reports based on existing campaigns and overall community growth
- Become fully immersed in the clients’ brands and cultures
- Oversee and delegate responsibilities to social media project partners and/or interns and as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing or related field preferred).
- Experience in a marketing role preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be familiar with the business applications of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Hootsuite and more.
- Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
- Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
- Strong Work Ethic – committed to completing tasks on time, with excellence, creating success.
- Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and be familiar with major social media platforms.
- Must be able to create memes and basic graphics via Photoshop or similar image editor.
To apply, submit the following three (3) things: 1) résumé, 2) salary history, and 3) cover letter to Careers@FrontGateMedia.com. No calls or visits please.