ECPA has represented Christian publishers at the Frankfurt Book Fair each year for over 20 years through our cooperative exhibit.
By sponsoring the exhibit space, ECPA is able to provide its member publishers with a complete set of services enabling them to effectively sell rights at the world’s largest international publishing event. Those services include:
- Stand space, furniture, carpet and lighting
- Transportation and exhibitor passes
- Handling all necessary paperwork
- Shipping product
- Stand cleaning and set-up
- Unified signage
- Internet access
- Hosting services for you and your guest
- Staffing your booth space on the final two public-access days
Once you’ve registered, ECPA will communicate with the show management on your behalf. You will receive all the pertinent follow up information regarding service order forms, additional exhibitor passes, hotel options, tour tickets and parking, exhibit hours, stand set-up, shipping and catalogue information, etc.
Contact the ECPA Events Manager for more information.