Five Barbour Employees Celebrate 15+ Years of Service
Contact: Kelsey McConaha
740.922.6045 ext. 108
Uhrichsville, OH—Barbour Publishing is pleased to announce work anniversaries for five employees who have celebrated over a decade of service this year with Barbour Publishing.
- Marilyn Luyster, BDC Supervisor, celebrated 15 years
- Nancy Lake, Sticker Machine Operator/Pack Assembly, celebrated 15 years
- Lolita McDowell, Telephone Sales Representative, celebrated 20 years
- Mary Burns, Vice President, Marketing, celebrated 20 years
- Susan Stein, Human Resource Manager, celebrated 30 years
“Barbour’s success in fulfilling its mission through the years is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our exceptional staff,” said Timothy Martins, President and CEO of Barbour Publishing. “It is with gratitude that I celebrate the 15+ year milestone working alongside these team members.”
In 1981, Barbour Publishing started out as “Book Bargains,” a small remainder seller. Today, Barbour Publishing has grown into a prominent Christian publisher that has shipped over one hundred million books. Barbour Publishing is a leading Christian book publisher and releases 300–350 titles annually in a variety of categories, including devotional, inspirational, Christian living, fiction, reference, youth, and children’s.
Barbour is proud of its employees and appreciates their hard work and dedication to the company. For more information on Barbour Publishing, please visit www.BarbourBooks.com.