Did you know that in 2013, FrontGate was involved in the theatrical and DVD marketing for over 65 faith-based and family films?
Did you see the newsflow from The Pan Pacific Film Festival? Our own Marshall Morris lead the pitch session feedback and talked on marketing in various workshops while I was in San Diego at COMIC-CON for meetings for Perfect Wave from Anchor Bay and working for The Christian Comic Arts Society. It was a great weekend all around!
Our passion is delivering your target for your film/DVD into your hands. We do this via Strategy Research & Planning, Media Buying, Special Featured Movie Placements, Public Relations, Social Media, and more.
Let us serve you by getting your movie reviewed and your actors interviewed, creating a custom launch plan, building your distribution options, featured movie status across major sites, grassroots and social promotion, and more.
In This Issue:
- Have You Met Marshall?
- NEW – Promotion thru 600+ Bloggers
- Michele Bachman & Isik Alba at Ascend Conference
- Featured Movie Placements
- How to get a 10% Ad Bonus at ChristianCinema.com
- Marketing Tips, News and Case Studies
Contact our VP of Engagement, Marshall Morris, to explore promotion options and to create discovery for your film and DVD.
As an upstate New York native, Marshall decided it was time for a change of scenery (and weather) and moved to sunny Southern California where he embarked on a successful career in Sales and Marketing across multiple industries. Having an entrepreneurial heart, Marshall has been a vital player in several online start-ups and sold his first start up to an investment firm at the age of 29.
As the V.P. of Engagement at FrontGate, Marshall has the unique opportunity to assist you in creating and executing engaging marketing plans that activate Faith-based audiences. As the son in a long line of Pastors, Marshall is excited at being able to understand, engage, and activate church leaders and Faith-based consumers, enjoying the Kingdom value of FrontGate’s work above and beyond the scope of a “job”.
In 2013 alone, Marshall and the FrontGate team facilitated the marketing, PR and Social Media for over 65 films – both theatrical and DVD releases.
- Tier 1 – $3,500
- Written Reviews From Up To 125 Bloggers
- Social Posts
- 10 Amazon (or like) Reviews
- Tier 2 – $2,500
- Written Reviews From Up To 100 Bloggers
- Social Posts
- Tier 3 – $1,500
- Written Reviews From Up To 75 Bloggers
Contact Us for more details.
- Speakers: Congresswoman Michele Bachman & Isik Abla
- Show Your Film Trailer: 800-1,000 impressions for $750
- Session Guide Ad: $250 – $500
- Coffee Break Sponsor: $1,500 SOLD OUT
- Partner Packages: range $1,000 – $5,000
- One day conference in Los Angeles, CA in October 2014
Get the Media Kit now.
- Sonoma Christian Home Featured Film to Women – $995
- Affluent women
- Social Media exposure
- Featured Article(s)
- 100,000 impressions
- Blue Letter Bible DVD of the Month – $1,500
- 30 Day Promotion
- Blog and Website Banners
- 250,000+ Impression
- Project Inspired Site Saturation Package – $1,800
- Reach Christian Teen Girls
- 363,000 Total Impressions
- EBlast, Web Banners and SM promotion included
- NewReleaseTuesday.com Site Takeover – $3,995
- 500,000+ impressions
- Dedicated Home Page
- Clickable Site Skin
- <Direct Email and more
Contact us or reply now to learn more.
Link back to ChristianCinema.com from your industry-wide DVD ad campaign and you’ll get an additional 10% of exposure for your ad run on the site.ChristianCinema.com is already the largest online source for Faith-Affirming and Family-Approved films and entertainment content, and we’ll reward you for helping us continue to grow.
- Dedicated Email Blasts
- Site Skins
- Newsletter and Banner Ads
- Get the Media Kit NOW
Need VOD or Distribution? Contact Us.
Marketing Tip – Story Is Still Everything & Lucas/Spielberg Are Also Right
FrontGate PR – Pan Pacific Film Festival to Showcase Family Friendly Movies
FrontGate PR – Doonby To Release on DVD
Social Media Tip – 3 Ways To Manage Your Instagram Feed
Social Media Tip – 723 Bad Words To Blacklist & How To Use Facebook’s Moderation Tool
Social Media Tip – Making YouTube Work for Your Brand
Let us take you from start to finish with a complete launch strategy, pr plan, media buy, social campaign, or anywhere in the middle. We will serve you where you need help for your movie project via our…
- Web Network: 35 million monthly page views
- Direct Email Audience: 5 million email subscribers
- Event Network: hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Complete R&D & Strategy Development
- Media Buying
- Social Media
Reply to this email now or contact us via our web site.
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer