We are here to connect you to the Christian audience for your theatrical, television, streaming or DVD/Blu-ray project by engaging Christian entertainment fans via the 10 million uniques and 5 million email subscribers in our Web Network, and beyond through PR, Social Media, Strategy/R&D, Media Buying and more.
Contact us to discuss engaging more movie watchers.
Here’s how we have faithfully served others just like you…
Public Relations is one of the most affordable ways to get the word out about your project on any size screen.
At FrontGate, we specialize in strategic projects rather than templated press releases, and create a unique PR plan tailored to your needs that can include…
- press releases
- interview & story pitching
- content placement and partnerships
- media coaching and more.
Our team’s solid reputation and non-traditional PR approach have attracted clients such as Anchor Bay Entertainment, Jesus Film, Walden Media, Bristol Bay Entertainment, Entertainment Design Group/Pixar, Outreach Films/Samuel Goldwyn including campaigns for The Perfect Wave, Expelled – No Intelligence Allowed, Ratatouille, Charlotte’s Web, Amazing Grace-The William Wilberforce Story, The Jonas Brothers 3-D, and The Passion of the Christ, as well as indie projects!
To request a call to discuss PR, click here.
We have been managing social media since 2007, and provide Complete Social Content Development and Management as well as Social Marketing Campaigns.
We will build YOU a social media base to return to again and again, or market immediately through existing social outlets to reach the broadest Christian audience available.
- Content strategy & development for 26-52 blogs per year.
- Audience engagement 3-5 times per day.
- Creation of custom graphics (memes) and pages.
- Marketing your pages to drive up number of Likes/Followers.
- Social Marketing Placements to reach millions of Christians.
- Creating custom events.
- Contests to drive engagement through shares and likes.
- Measure, track and optimize.
- #1 in reach to proven Christian movie ticket and DVD buyers.
- The top “cant miss” sites for all releases: ChristianCinema.com, iTickets.com, and NewReleaseTuesday.com.
- Leader Screenings, Theatrical Rollouts, DVD/Blu-ray Launches
- Web Network: 10 million+ uniques / 35 million+ monthly page views
- Direct Email Audience: 5 million+ email subscribers
- Event Network: hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Get creative with help from our Engagement Specialists!
… or let us deliver the entire market thru our Media Buying Services
- Media Buying Services delivering Digital, Radio, TV & Print Campaigns to engage the entire Christian market audience you are targeting.
- Our nationwide Jesus Film App launch for Jesus Film/Cooke Pictures featured 85 executable line items across web, email and mobile outlets! Campaigns completed for God’s Not Dead, The Perfect Wave, Left Behind, and more.
DO YOU HAVE OUR NEWEST MEDIA KITS?
OnFaith by FaithStreet – 500,000+ uniques/month, 52% female
FlyBy Blogger Network – 600+ mommy bloggers reaching 4.5 million readers
Winter Jam Webcast – Christian music’s biggest tour hits the web
Blue Letter Bible – 1,000,000 Bible studying uniques/monthSEE THE FRONTGATE WEB NETWORK
Let us create and execute a customized marketing plan for your release. Our marketing development plan includes an analysis of where you are now along with specific, written recommendations on what to do next. The plans generally runs 7-10 pages or so.
After our analysis, we create a customized marketing plan covering the 9 Proven Areas to focus on in order to reach the Christian Community for Best Results:
1. Strategic Focus
2. Marketing Tactics
4. Retail Strategy
5. Web Strategies
6. Partnerships & Promotions
7. Social Media
8. Media Buy Specifics
9. Outside the Box Ideas
We will serve you however and wherever you need help for your project.Let us help in one or more areas, from a complete launch strategy, to a PR rollout, targeted media placements, and/or a social campaign utilizing our years of experience not just surviving, but thriving at the intersection of Faith and film.Reply to this email or contact us via our web site.At Your Service,Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer