You’ve been social sharing. Now you are ready for social selling!
Right now many small businesses and ministries are struggling, Facebook has made it their goal to make shopping seamless and empower anyone to use Facebook to connect with customers.
FB has launched Facebook Shops to inspire people to shop and make buying and selling online easier. They want to give people a place to experience the joy of shopping versus the chore of buying.
When Facebook launches something new, it ALWAYS gives priority to early adopters and de-emphasizes competing content that originates outside of Facebook.
- When they launched Facebook Ads, they rewarded advertisers with more visibility and decreased organic post value.
- When they launched Facebook’s Video capabilities, they rewarded users with more visibility and decreased visibility for third-party video content from YouTube, Vimeo, and all other sources.
- Now that they’ve launched Facebook Shops, you will benefit from them giving more visibility to your for sale items, and can count on them de-emphasizing links to third-party stores like Amazon, Google or Shopify-type solutions. They will continue to link out to them but will give more priority to Facebook-native shopping just like they always do.
People can find your Facebook Shop on your business’ Facebook Page through your posts, discover them through your Facebook Stories or see your Facebook Ads.
From there, they can browse your full collection, save products they are interested in, and place an order — without leaving Facebook if the business has enabled checkout in the U.S.
FrontGate will set up your Shop!
- Facebook Shop Set-up: $495 for up to 10 products
- Inquire for more.
- Limited to the first 10 clients.
Get your Facebook Shop up and running now to take advantage of Facebook’s emphasis on their new service!
Facebook is plunging deeper into e-commerce. Frankly, anyone with a product to sell should take immediate advantage of this new opportunity without delay.
Facebook charges a fee for every sale completed through the platform. All seller fees are waived due to the coronavirus, but only until June 30, so don’t wait…
Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg said, “Even if you’re just starting a business in your living room, Facebook Shops give you the same tools to build and operate your online storefront that global brands have had for reaching their customers.”
In his announcement, Zuckerberg painted a picture of how he envisions Facebook Shops to work: seamless integration across all Facebook apps, including Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger, artificial intelligence that automatically detects products in a photo and links viewers with Shops, and augmented reality features that allow customers to “try on” products virtually.
That’s the future of shopping. These aren’t vague predictions or guesses at what’s next. Zuckerberg is telling you exactly what Facebook is going to do. He’s making it easy for you to join in. Don’t wait to get the basic store set up!
To qualify for Facebook Shops, you must have:
- A Facebook business page.
- Physical products to sell.
- A valid U.S. bank account.
- A Tax Identification Number (TIN).
Before Shops, Facebook allowed some businesses to display catalogs of their items but not sell them directly through the social media website. Now, with Facebook Shops, your customers can purchase your catalog of items without going to a different website to checkout!
“That of course means higher conversions and more sales for small businesses,” Zuckerberg said.
Why Set Up a Facebook Shop Immediately?
- Turns your social posting in social selling!
- Until June 30, all seller fees are waived, don’t miss out!
- New sales option for you.
- Facebook will give priority to Facebook Shop content.
- Easy for followers to make purchases without leaving Facebook.
- Excitement for users as this rolls out. Capture them now.
- Less clicking to buy means more conversions & higher sales.
- You will do this now or you will do this later so benefit now!