ECPA relaunches Career Center with Resume Bank and Career Services Center
TEMPE, AZ – May 18, 2020 — The new ECPA Career Center, just relaunched this month with a new professional design and interface, now includes a robust Career Services Center for job seekers with a resume bank, career resources, job searching tips & tools, and more!
Features include the ability for job seekers to:
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
- Take advantage of the free resume review option.
- Expose resume to over 2500 niche career centers in the YM Career Network.
- Access the Job Seeker Career Resource Center which includes tips and tools for resume writing, interviewing, social media presence and career advancement.
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
To add your resume, create a confidential account in the Job Seeker section. Then, select “Upload & Manage Resume” under the Job Seeker tab at the top of the site. You can then choose “Upload resume file” or “Build resume online.”
In addition, we are offering special pricing to all ECPA member employers that are looking to hire. After selecting “Post a Job,” select the option “Introductory Job Flash™ Package Special” ($129), and these jobs will be posted for 30 days along with the new feature of Job Flash, which includes bi-monthly emails of these jobs to industry professionals. This represents a cost savings from our previous career center pricing!
“We hope this newly-designed career center will make a significant difference for our industry and members as they navigate current conditions in seeking employment and qualified candidates,” states ECPA president Stan Jantz.
ECPA is in the process of setting up profiles for each of their member publishers in order to streamline their process for posting jobs. Contact ECPA’s Julia Borden at email@example.com for more information.
Visit the ECPA Career Center at jobs.ecpa.org.
The Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) is an international non-profit trade organization comprised of member companies that are involved in the publishing and distribution of Christian content worldwide. Since 1974, ECPA has strengthened Christian publishing by building networking, information, and advocacy opportunities within the industry and throughout multiple channels so that our members can more effectively produce and deliver transformational Christian content. For more information about ECPA: firstname.lastname@example.org ECPA.org @ECPA
Media contact: Stan Jantz, ECPA President and CEO, email@example.com, 480-966-3998