ECPA presents its first Children’s Book Summit for Christian publishers
As part of its online PubU Online programming, ECPA will present a full day online Children’s Book Summit on November 3, featuring five sessions on children’s books in Christian publishing. Curated and coordinated by industry experts Dr. Mary Manz Simon and Associate Publisher for Children and Youth at Tyndale House Publishers Linda Howard, the five sessions will feature 15 experts presenting in these sessions:
- NPD: Christian Children’s Market Trend Report & Outlook
- Creating Editorial Content for Children’s Books | Panel
- Effective Illustration and Design for Children | Panel
- Diversity and Inclusion in Children’s Literature | Panel
- The Spiritual Development of Children | Panel
Receive full access to all PubU sessions, forums, and recordings.