ECPA member titles appearing on New York Times Bestsellers List, posted this week for March 16, 2014:
- HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent (Thomas Nelson) is #4 in Paperback Nonfiction; #13 in Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction; and #18 in E-Book Nonfiction.
- THE DANIEL PLAN by Rick Warren, Daniel Amen, Mark Hyman and others (Zondervan) is #4 on the monthly Dining list; and #8 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman (Northfield) is #5 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- THE TRAITOR’S WIFE by Allison Pataki (Howard Books) is #10 in Paperback Trade Fiction.
- FOUR BLOOD MOONS by John Hagee (Worthy Publishing) is #11 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- THE HARBINGER by Jonathan Cahn (FrontLine) is #17 in Paperback Trade Fiction.