ECPA member titles appearing on New York Times Bestsellers List, posted this week for April 20, 2014:
- HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent (Thomas Nelson) is #1 in Paperback Nonfiction; #2 in Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction; and #3 in E-Book Nonfiction.
- THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman (Northfield) is #3 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- FOUR BLOOD MOONS by John Hagee (Worthy Publishing) is #4 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- THE DANIEL PLAN by Rick Warren, Daniel Amen, Mark Hyman, others (Zondervan) is #4 on the monthly dining list.
- THE LAST BRIDE by Beverly Lewis (Bethany House) is #5 in Paperback Trade Fiction.
- THE WOMEN OF DUCK COMMANDER by Kay Robertson and others with Beth Clark (Howard Books) is #6 in Hardover Nonfiction; #8 in Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction; and #8 in E-Book Nonfiction.
- THE DANIEL PLAN COOKBOOK by Rick Warren, Daniel Amen and Mark Hyman and others (Zondervan) is #16 on the monthly dining list.
- THE AUSCHWITZ ESCAPE by Joel C. Rosenberg (Tyndale) is #20 in Hardcover Fiction.
- THE HARBINGER by Jonathan Cahn (FrontLine) is #24 in Paperback Trade Fiction.