ECPA Leadership Summit program includes international markets panel
The great value inherent in attending the ECPA Leadership Summit is the opportunity to network with industry leaders and have strategic conversations with experts. This year’s Summit, held May 9-10 at the Sonesta Nashville Airport Hotel, will deliver a program that is both visionary and applicable for leaders. One of the important conversations will be around international markets, with reports from:
- Brittany Lassiter, Director, International Marketing and Publicity, HarperCollins Christian and HarperCollins Focus Publishing
- Sam Richardson, Chief Executive, SPCK (London)
- Cindy Riggins, President, Riggins Rights Management
- Peter Cerra, Senior Director of International Sales and Publishing, Tyndale House; and President of SEPA
- Rick Denham, Global Manager, Desiring God Ministries; and International Director, 9Marks
Plan to register before the early bird deadline of March 10 to save the most!