ECPA discounts Leadership Summit another $100:
Members can attend at lowest rate in more than 15 years
In order to make Leadership Summit 2017 more accessible to its membership, ECPA has announced a new $100 member discount on every registration. ECPA members who take advantage of the early bird rate (before March 20) will now receive $200 off the full registration price. Plus, registrants save even more with discounted rates for 2+ and 4+ attendees from the same company.
This important program for industry leadership will feature:
- A look at future readers and leaders coming out of Higher Ed with Shirley Hoogstra, President, Council for Christian Colleges & Universities
- Making Future Leaders: the necessity of processes over programs with diversity consultant Skot Welch, President of Global Bridgebuilders
- Biblical Literacy and its Global Impact with Dr. Carl Moeller (Biblica), Doug Lockhart (HCCP), Elisa Goodwin (American Bible Society), and moderated by Cris Doornbos (David C Cook)
- A New Path for Leadership with Dr. Barry Corey, President of Biola University and author of Love Kindness
- The Next Generation of Readers with Kristen McLean, Director of NPD Book
- A look at the millennial family with Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family
- A conversation with Curtis Riskey, CBA president and Stan Jantz, ECPA executive director
In addition, important publishing topics will be presented by industry panels of C-Suite leaders; leaders in digital discovery and efficiencies; and key professionals in the Children’s/YA market. That evening, the annual ECPA Awards Celebration will convene with Chris Fabry, honoring the winners of the Christian Book Awards® and recipient of the Kenneth N Taylor Lifetime Achievement Award.