ECPA Christian Book Award® Program
The Christian Book Award® program recognizes the highest quality in Christian books and Bibles and is among the oldest and most prestigious awards program in the religious publishing industry. Finalists are selected in seven categories: Bibles, Fiction, Children, Inspiration, Bible Reference, Non-Fiction and New Author.
SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR 2016 PROGRAM: September 1-30
View all current and past winning titles and finalists at ChristianBookExpo.com
- Entry period for submissions to the 2016 program is September 1-30, 2015
- Eligible entries include non-bound book products, digital-only and digital-first books
- Submission Information and Program Rules
FOR FINALIST/WINNER PUBLISHER RECIPIENTS:
- Order Christian Book Award® Seals
- Order Christian Book Award® Plaques
- Request recorded webinar: PROMOTING YOUR AWARD WINNING TITLES led by Scott Shuford of FrontGate Media.
Christian Book Award® is a registered trademark of ECPA