In today’s digital world, Google and Facebook Ads dominate the marketing landscape. However, direct email marketing is an essential tool for Christian businesses, ministries, and organizations. Learn how FrontGate Media can help you reach millions of Christians via our direct email marketing campaigns.
What is Direct Email Marketing, and Why is It Important for Christian Marketing?
Direct email marketing is the process of sending a commercial message to a group of people using email. The goal is to build relationships with potential and current audiences and encourage them to take action, such as making a purchase, joining a community, or donating to your cause.
While email marketing can be used to promote nearly anything, it is most commonly used to send newsletters, updates, coupons, and other types of promotional material. When done correctly, direct email marketing can be an extremely effective way to reach and engage the Faith and Family audience.
- The average ROI for Direct Email marketing is $42 for every $1 spent.
- 29% of marketers rate Email Marketing as the most effective marketing channel over Social Media, Pay-Per-Click ads, SEO, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Email converts 40% better than specific social media platforms.
FrontGate Media’s Direct Email Marketing Services
FrontGate Media offers comprehensive direct email services, connecting you to your target market. We send email campaigns on your behalf to vetted lists of engaged Christian, Catholic, & Conservative audiences.
- 20 million+ Christian Consumers & Donors across multiple lists.
- Hundreds of thousands of Pastors & Church Leaders.
- Christian & Catholic lists are available including:
- Conservative Christians at The Washington Times
- Entertainment consumers at NewReleaseToday
- iTickets’ segmentable list of Christian event ticket buyers
- Prophecy News Watch
- Christian Moms
- …and more!
- Pro-Israel audiences are available via our Israel365 lists.
- The 10,000+ Christian Offers list: a great place to send out samples & coupons.
- Many more!
If you’re a Christian marketer and you haven’t tapped into the benefits of direct email marketing, now is the best time to start.
You can expect to spend $1,500-2,500 minimum per email list for initial test sends based on your messages and offers!