Project Inspired offered a perfect way to target this on-line centered audience. We like that Project Inspired offered a variety of ways to reach the girls, which increased our responses.”
– Maria Erikson, Senior Director of Marketing, Tyndale House
Did you have a great 4th of July weekend? I got to hit the beach for body surfing 3 out of the 4 days at the end of the week! 🙂
You need to reach more book readers…Let us put your authors and books in front of the right target audience. We do this via Book Clubs, Featured Author Programs, PR, Social Media, and Live Events. Douglas Mann and I are also available to develop a launch strategy for you.
Let us serve you through all or any of the following: Creating Your Launch Plan, Media Placements in Book Clubs/Featured Books, PR and/or Social Media.
In This Issue:
- NEW – Promotion thru 600+ Bloggers
- Public Relations
- CONFIRMED Michele Bachman & Isik Alba at Ascend Conference
- Social Media Special
- Book Clubs and Author Packages
- iTickets’ 400,000+ Subscriber Database
- Marketing Tips, News and Case Studies
Contact our VP of Engagement, Marshall Morris, to explore options to create discovery for your book.
- 4.5 Million Monthly Pageviews
- 600+ Bloggers in the Network
- Choose from Three Package Options
Call Marshall now: 949-528-3400 or through our web site.
Public Relations is one of the most affordable ways to get the word out about an author and their books in any genre, or about a publishing imprint.
At FrontGate, we specialize in strategic projects rather than templated press releases, and create a unique PR plan for your needs that can include press releases, interview pitching, content placement, media coaching and more.
We serve both publishers and individual authors including clients like HarperCollins’ Zondervan, Harrison House, Clear Day Publishing, WND Books, Kenny Luck, Marion Pyle, Guy Hatcher and more!
Let’s discuss your needs: call Marshall Morris at 949-528-3400 or via our web site.
- Confirmed Speakers: Isik Alba & Congresswoman Michele Bachman
- Book Trailer, 60 Second Spot: 800-1,000 impressions for $500
- Session Guide Ad: $250 – $500
- Coffee Break Sponsor: $1,500 SOLD OUT
- Partner Packages: range from $1,000 – $5,000
- One day conference in Los Angeles, CA in October 2014
FrontGate is more than an ad network. We are leaders in social media.
We have been managing social media since 2007, and provide Social Audience Growth Campaigns and Complete Content Management. We want to build YOU a social media base to return to again and again. We will…
- Engage audience 3-5 times per day
- Create custom graphics and pages
- Market to drive up number of Likes
- Promote to millions of Christians
- Create custom events
- Promote internal initiatives
- Measure, track and optimize
Access our Social Media Tips Archive here.
Reply to this email for more information.
* You must mention this newsletter special at time of booking. Minimum 6 month campaign, plus additional free month. Expires midnight 7/31/2014. New clients only.
- ChristianCinema.com Road Block and Site Skin – $1,400
- It’s all about the story…
- Books and films are more closely tied together than ever before.
- 250,000 Impressions
- Runs for one week
- Reach church & ministry leaders, educators, and families
- WashingtonTimes.com Special Publisher Packages
- Reach Conservative Christians
- Gold – 1,250,000 Impressions for $2,000
- Silver – 750,000 Impressions for $1,500
- Bronze -500,000 Impressions for $1,000
- See more about this packages: click here.
- Project Inspired Book Club – 5 weeks for $2,500
- The largest online community of Christian teen girls
- 12 3 spots left for 2014: August, November & December
- Book Club Case Study
- Blue Letter Bible Author/Book of the Month – $1500
- 30 Day Promotion
- Blog and Website Banners
- 250,000+ Impressions
- Sonoma Christian Home Featured Author of the Month – $995
- Affluent women
- Featured Article on you and your book
- Social Media posting
- 100,000 impressions
- New Release Tuesday Author of the Month – $495
- 150,000 Impressions
- Featured on Books Discovery Page
- Rotating Banners on Site
- Target your audience from our database of 400,000 conference and event attending Christians
- Show your book trailer on Social Media
- Non-Fiction Writers: list your speaking engagements for free
- ROS Banner Ads linked to your Sample Chapter
- Annual Volume Discounts available – please inquire.
Inquire here for more info.
ECPA News – Duck Commander endorses “God Less America”
ECPA News – Gary Chapman Interviews with ABC Host Katie CouricFrontGate PR – New Book Offers Hope From A Personal Journey
FrontGate PR – “I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist” Aims to Educate…Case Study – Word Entertainment Film: Rumors of War
Case Study – Project Inspired Book Club – I’m No Angel
Case Study – American Patriots BibleSpecial Offer – ChristianCinema.com Direct MailSocial Media Tip – 3 Ways To Manage Your Instagram Feed
Social Media Tip – Internet Security and You
Social Media Tip – Making YouTube Work for Your Brand
Marketing Tip – Are You Re-Sending Your Emails To Your Unopens
We will serve you where you need help for your books/authors or BIble project via our…
- Web Network: 35 million monthly page views
- Direct Email Audience: 5 million email subscribers
- Event Network: hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Media Buying
- Social Media