Music sells for one reason: because people hear it. We’re here to get your music heard.
We do that by driving Christian music fans to your song or video from the 10 million monthly unique visitors and 5 million email subscribers in our Web Network, which is #1 in reach to Christian music fans, and beyond through PR, Social Media, Strategy/R&D, Media Buying and more.
Here’s how we have faithfully served others just like you…
Our Award-Winning website features a ton of information for you, including tips like…
How to Use Customer Personas – see our Marketing Tips Archive.
Facebook is Changing Again…What it Means for Your page – see our Social Media Tips Archive.
- Web Network: 10 million+ uniques and 35 million+ monthly page views
- Direct Email Audience: 5 million+ email subscribers
- Event Network: hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Get creative with help from our Engagement Specialists!
… or let us deliver the entire market thru our Media Buying Services
- Media Buying Services delivering Digital, Radio, TV & Print Campaigns to engage the entire Christian market audience you are targeting.
- Our nationwide Jesus Film App launch for Jesus Film/Cooke Pictures featured 85 executable line items across web, email and mobile outlets!
We are home to the industry’s BIGGEST CHRISTIAN MUSIC SITES including iTickets.com, NewReleaseTuesday.com, Rapzilla.com and additional large community sites each with Featured Album and Song Download programs to get you seen and heard. See the WEB NETWORK.
DO YOU HAVE OUR NEWEST MEDIA KITS?
OnFaith by FaithStreet – 500,000+ uniques/month, 52% female
FlyBy Blogger Network – 600+ mommy bloggers reaching 4.5 million readers
Winter Jam Webcast – Christian music’s biggest tour hits the web
Blue Letter Bible – 1,000,000 Bible studying uniques/month
Especially good for indie artists and smaller, growing labels: let us create a customized marketing plan that you can use to execute in-house via your talent & staff, and additionally via professional help in key marketing areas for which you may not have the skill/staff in-house.
Created by myself and a former Senior Director of Marketing at two of the biggest Christian Labels, our marketing development plan includes an analysis of where you are now along with specific, written recommendations on what to do next. The plans generally runs 7-10 pages or so.
After our analysis, we create a customized marketing plan covering the 9 Proven Areas to focus on in order to reach the Christian Music Community for Best Results:
1. Strategic Focus
2. Marketing Tactics
4. Retail Strategy
5. Web Strategies
7. Social Media
8. Media Buy Specifics
9. Outside the box ideas
Public Relations is one of the most affordable ways to get the word out about an artist or album.
At FrontGate, we specialize in strategic projects rather than templated press releases, and create a unique PR plan tailored to your needs that can include…
- press releases
- interview & story pitching
- content placement and partnerships
- media coaching and more.
We serve both labels and artists. We’ve worked with every major and independent label, and many indie artists!
See some sample press releases as part of our overall PR campaign for Manic Drive.
To request a call to discuss PR, click here.
We have been managing social media since 2007, and provide Complete Social Content Development and Management as well as Social Marketing Campaigns.
We will build YOU a social media base to return to again and again, or market immediately through existing social outlets to reach the broadest Christian audience available.
- Content strategy & development for 26-52 blogs per year.
- Audience engagement 3-5 times per day.
- Creation of custom graphics (memes) and pages.
- Marketing your pages to drive up number of Likes/Followers.
- Social Marketing Placements to reach millions of Christians.
- Creating custom events.
- Contests to drive engagement through shares and likes.
- Measure, track and optimize.