“FrontGate did an excellent job growing our social audience. In creating content, they worked to take on our voice, rather than just creating general content.”
– Dick Rolfe, Co-founder & CEO, The Dove Foundation
The 4th quarter (Oct., Nov., Dec.) of the year is the most fertile time for harvesting donations. You’ve heard the old saying, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” We’re already started with many of non-profits to engage Christians in a custom year end strategy and it revolves around these top level key concepts:
- Who do you want to reach?
- When do you want to reach them?
- How would you like them involved?
We use these high level questions to put together a strategic market plan that is designed to engage and inspire potential donors. We then focus on executing this campaign through one or more of the key marketing areas: PR, Direct Email, Web Site Partnerships, Social Media, and more, so that we can measure, track and scale.
If you are planning now or would like to start planning, let’s talk about how we can help in one or more areas. We want to help you have enough information to make an informed decision about what makes the most sense for your organization.
Learn more by calling Marshall Morris now: 949.528.3400.
ASCEND Reaches Affluent Women
With confirmed speakers Congresswoman Michele Bachman and Isik Abla, this October’s Los Angeles based ASCEND conference focuses on the theme of freedom! Addressing the question “What’s The Battle You’re Ready To Win” this event is well suited for non-profits involved in justice issues, freedom from addictions, and those targeting women. 800-1000 women are expected to attend.
Sponsorship packages and options:
- Diamond Jewell Support Package: $25,000
- Jewell Support Package: $10,000
- Premier Business Partner Package: $5,000
- Lunch Sponsor Package: $4,000
- Partner Package: $2,500
- Coffee Break Sponsor: $1,500 SOLD OUT
- Attendee Party Package: $1,000
- Commercial 60 Second Spot: $500
- Book Trailer 60 Second Spot: $500
- Billboard Ad or Logo On Big Screen: $500
- Session Guide Ad: $250 – $500
- Attendee Bag Sponsor: $700 SOLD OUT
- Attendee Bag Stuffer/Flier: $500
- Business Card Put In Conference Bag: $250
- Pen Sponsor (You Supply The Pen): $250
- Lanyard Sponsor (You Supply The Lanyard): $250
- Vendor Exhibit Booth (Includes 2 Free Admissions): $500
Get the Media Kit now!
Case Studies – Non-Profit Success Stories
- The Seed Company – donor development.
- Jesus Film App Launch – launch campaign, now yielded 133,570 downloads to date.
- National Day of Prayer – grew their social media audience on Facebook.
- PureHOPE – reached college students nationwide to find highly qualified interns.
- The Dove Foundation – increased their social media presence.
- Kenny Luck/Every Man Ministries – PR & Social campaign increased Twitter following by 900% and Facebook by 690%
Case Study Archive
Marketing Tips Archive
Social Media Tips Archive
Let us serve you by providing a customized donor development marketing plan, through our Web Network, Events and beyond…
- 35 million monthly page views
- 5 million email subscribers
- Hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Media Buying
- Social Media
Contact us now via our web site.
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer