“I am pleased with the amazing results and great follow up for our recent promotion
(with FlyBy Promotions Blogger Network.)”
Have you heard about our new book review blogger network, FlyBy Promotions? Your book is reviewed by bloggers highly active on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Amazon. It is an excellent way to get your title blanketed over the internet with only one buy.
Let us serve you through all or any of the following: Getting Your Book Reviewed Online, Creating A Premier Marketing Plan, Media Placement in Author & Book Packages, PR and/or Social Media.
In This Issue:
- NEW – Promotion to 600+ Bloggers
- CONFIRMED Michele Bachman & Isik Abla at Ascend Conference
- iTickets Christian Conference and Events Database
- Featured Author & Book Packages
- Have You Met Marshall?
- Marketing Tips, News and Case Studies
- Tier 1 – $3,500
- Written Reviews From Up To 125 Bloggers
- Social Posts
- 10 Amazon (or like) Reviews
- Tier 2 – $2,500
- Written Reviews From Up To 100 Bloggers
- Social Posts
- Tier 3 – $1,500
- Written Reviews From Up To 75 Bloggers
Email Us for more details.
- Confirmed Speakers: Congresswoman Michele Bachman & Isik Abla
- Book Trailer: 60 second spot, 800-1,000 impressions for $500
- Session Guide Ad: $250 – $500
- Coffee Break Sponsor: $1,500 SOLD OUT
- Partner Packages: range $1,000 – $5,000
- One day conference in Los Angeles, CA in October 2014
Get the Media Kit now.
- Target your audience from our database of 400,000 conference and event attending Christians
- Show your book trailer on Social Media
- Non-Fiction Writers: list your speaking engagements for free
- ROS Banner Ads linked to your sample chapter
- Annual Volume Discounts available – please inquire.
Inquire here for more info.
- ChristianCinema.com Road Block and Site Skin – $1,400
- It’s all about the story…
- Books and films are more closely tied together than ever before.
- 250,000 Impressions
- Runs for one week
- Reach church & ministry leaders, educators, and families
- WashingtonTimes.com Special Publisher Packages
- Reach Conservative Christians
- Gold – 1,250,000 Impressions for $2,000
- Silver – 750,000 Impressions for $1,500
- Bronze -500,000 Impressions for $1,000
- See more about this packages: click here.
- Project Inspired Book Club – 5 weeks for $2,500
- The largest online community of Christian teen girls
- 12 2 spots left for 2014: November & December
- Book now for next year!
- Book Club Case Study
- Blue Letter Bible Author/Book of the Month – $1500
- 30 Day Promotion
- Blog and Website Banners
- 250,000+ Impressions
- Sonoma Christian Home Featured Author of the Month – $995
- Affluent women
- Featured Article on you and your book
- Social Media posting
- 100,000 impressions
- New Release Tuesday Author of the Month – $495
- 150,000 Impressions
- Featured on Books Discovery Page
- Rotating Banners on Site
Contact us or reply now for more information.
As an upstate New York native, Marshall decided it was time for a change of scenery (and weather) and moved to sunny Southern California where he embarked on a successful and lengthy career in Sales and Marketing across multiple industries. Having an entrepreneurial heart, Marshall has been a vital piece of several online start-ups and sold his first start up to an investment firm at the age of 29.
Now, as the V.P. of Engagement at FrontGate, Marshall has the unique opportunity to assist organizations in creating and executing engaging marketing plans that activate faith based audiences. As the son in a long line of pastors, being able to understand, engage and activate churches and faith based consumers goes above and beyond the scope of a “job”.
Marshall and the FrontGate team facilitate the marketing of all book genres and publisher “rewards” campaigns.
Call Marshall now: 949-528-3400.
Marketing Tip – Analysis of a Direct Email Ad
Marketing Tip – 5 Tips For Creating Winning Banner Ads
ECPA News – Anticipation Builds for Lutheran Bible Companion
ECPA News – Barbour Signs Two Book Contract with Josh McDowell
Social Media Tip – 3 Ways To Make Your Instagram Feed Engaging
Social Media Tip – 723 Bad Words To Blacklist & How To Use Facebook’s Moderation Tool
Social Media Tip – 5 Tips To Encourage People Talking On Your Facebook Page
Let us take you from start to finish with a complete marketing strategy, pr plan, media buy, social campaign, or anywhere in the middle. We will serve you where you need help for your author or title via our…
- Web Network: 35 million monthly page views
- Direct Email Audience: 5 million email subscribers
- Event Network: hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Strategy Development
- Media Buying
- Social Media
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer