CAN announces Crown Award finalists for excellence in marketing and promotion skills of Christian authors
The Christian Authors Network Crown Awards recognize, educate, and encourage excellence in marketing and promotion skills of all Christian authors. We are pleased to announce the CAN Crown Award finalists:
- Adria Wilkins, The Joy Box Journal, Ellie Claire Gifts
- Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, Sacred Rest, FaithWords
- Linda Goldfarb and Kelly Harris, Lovey Mouse Easter, (double-finalist), Life Foundation Publishing
- Linda Goldfarb and Kelly Harris, Lovey Mouse in The Night Before Christmas, (double-finalist), Life Foundation Publishing
- Susan Neal, 7 Steps to Get Off Sugar & Carbohydrates, Christian Yoga, LLC
- Carla Hoch, Fight Write-How to Write Believable Fight Scenes, Writers Digest Books
- Michelle Medlock Adams & Bethany Jett, Platinum Faith, Abingdon Press
- Michelle Medlock Adams, Dinosaur Devotions, Thomas Nelson
Finalists receive a ticket to attend the CAN Crown Awards banquet, logos for websites/materials, and recognition via the Christian Authors Network. Winners (gold, silver, and bronze) will be awarded at the ICVM/CAN Conference Nov. 12-16, 2019 in Franklin, TN. The Crown Awards banquet includes an overview of each Gold winning campaign in three categories. Gold winners in each category receive promotion via the Christian Authors Network until the 2020 CAN Crown Awards, a trophy, and logo medallions for their websites/materials.
The Christian Authors Network is comprised of a large network of traditionally published authors who work together to grow the industry, their careers, and Christ. Learn more about the Christian Authors Network at http://ChristianAuthorsNetwork.com.
Media Contact: Linda Kozar, 832.797.7522 firstname.lastname@example.org