Beautiful premier collection Bibles released
from Thomas Nelson and Zondervan
Created with premium materials, fine design and craftmanship; printed with exclusive Comfort Print® typefaces
Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 19, 2018 — Thomas Nelson and Zondervan are thrilled to announce the release of their new Premier Collection Bibles, on sale September 25, 2018.
Premier Collection Bibles feature premium materials, including:
- Full-grain black goatskin covers, which are hand-bound to the book blocks using an edge-lined construction for optimum flexibility and durability
- Beautiful, opaque 36 gsm European Bible paper, which is bound together with fine, strong thread using the Smyth-sewn binding method, just as high-end books have been crafted for hundreds of years
- Art gilding, which is a specialized process for treating the edges of Bible pages, applying both a rich dye and a metallic coating to create a stunning depth and finish as the pages are fanned out
- Generous yapp, which is the part of the leather cover that extends beyond the page edges, to protect the art gilding
- Encased in durable, 2-piece boxes and elegantly wrapped in protective paper for the ultimate gift-giving and unboxing experience
- Exclusive Comfort Print® typefaces, designed by leading font foundry 2K-DENMARK, which combine tradition with the best advances in modern typography, ensuring a smooth reading experience
- KJV Giant Print Center-Column Reference Bible (ISBN 9780785220831), with red under gold art gilding, three ribbons (two black, one red), 12.2-point print size for excellent readability, book introductions, a full concordance, and Thomas Nelson’s complete cross-reference system, with over 72,000 references displayed in a classic center-column format, for $149.99
- NKJV Large Print Thinline Reference Bible (ISBN 9780785220886), with red under gold art gilding, three ribbons (two black, one red), 11-point print size in a line-matched setting, extensive concordance, full-color maps, and more than 40,000 cross-references, in a format less than an inch thick for portability, ideal for reading and preaching, for $149.99
- NKJV Single-Column Reference Bible (ISBN 9780785220855), with red under gold art gilding, three ribbons (two black, one red), 10.5-point print size in a line-matched, single-column format designed for maximum readability, generous margins, and Thomas Nelson’s complete cross-reference system with over 72,000 references, for $159.99
- NIV Heritage Bible (ISBN 9780310450757), with blue and silver art gilding, three ribbons (black, blue, and red), 10-point print size in a two-color, line-matched, single column setting, generous margins with room for notes, pages to keep family records, and a concordance, for $149.99
- NIV Large Print Thinline Bible (ISBN 9780310450894), with blue and silver art gilding, three ribbons (navy blue, blue, and light blue), 11.4-point print size, in a format less than an inch-thick for portability and ideal for reading and preaching, for $149.99
About Comfort Print®: Read on! Settle in and spend more time in the Bible without eyestrain. Comfort Print® is an exclusive new family of fonts expertly designed to allow your eyes to relax as they flow smoothly along the lines of text. Learn more at www.ComfortPrintBibles.com.
About the KJV: The most widely ready English translation for over four centuries, ideal for study, memorization and worship.
About the NKJV™: Commissioned in 1975 by Thomas Nelson Publishers, the NKJV was developed by 130 respected Bible scholars, church leaders, and lay Christians. Over the course of seven years they created a translation that was completely new and modern, yet retained the purity and stylistic beauty of the original King James. With unyielding faithfulness to the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic texts, the NKJV translation reflects the most recent research in archaeology, linguistics, and textual studies.
About the NIV: The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research in order to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica, a nonprofit ministry organization, translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world. To learn more, visit www.thenivbible.com.
About Thomas Nelson: Thomas Nelson is a world leading publisher and provider of Christian content and has been providing readers with quality inspirational product for more than 200 years. As part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., the publishing group provides multiple formats of award-winning Bibles, books, gift books, cookbooks, curriculum and digital content, with distribution of its products in more than 100 countries. Thomas Nelson, is headquartered in Nashville, TN. For additional information visit www.thomasnelson.com.
About Zondervan: Zondervan is a world leading Bible publisher and provider of Christian communications. Zondervan, part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., delivers transformational Christian experiences through its bestselling Bibles, books, curriculum, academic resources and digital products. The Company’s products are sold worldwide and translated into nearly 200 languages. Zondervan offices are located in Grand Rapids, Mich. For additional information, please visit www.zondervan.com.
To view Premier Collection Bibles in detail, visit https://youtu.be/AOFhO28nMIs.
To learn more about Premier Collection Bibles, visit www.PremierCollectionBibles.
Limited review copies are available upon request. Contact Trinity McFadden at trinity.mcfadden@
Media Contact: Trinity McFadden, Senior Manager of Publicity, 616-698-3514, trinity.mcfadden@