Barbour Spanish titles top ECPA’s
May Bestsellers list
Uhrichsville, OH—Titles from Barbour’s Casa Promesa imprint reign supreme on ECPA’s debut Spanish bestsellers list for May 2018 with 11 out of 50 titles making an appearance.
Holding the #1 spot, 365 historias bíblicas para la hora de dormer (365 Read-Aloud Bedtime Bible Stories), the beloved Bible storybook by Daniel Partner has sold millions of copies in English and Spanish editions combined. Other Casa Promesa titles featured on the list include:
- #7: Oraciones para tiempos difíciles (Prayers for Difficult Times) by Ellyn Sanna
- #9: Palabras de aliento para mujeres (Encouraging Words for Women) by Darlene Sala
- #11: Momentos diarios con Dios (Everyday Moments with God) by Valorie Quesenbery
- #13: Las 100 principales mujeres de la Biblia (The Top 100 Women of the Bible) by Pamela L. McQuade
- #17: Secretos de la mujer de Proverbios 31 (Secrets of the Proverbs 31 Woman) by Rae Simons
- #27: El libro de promesas de la Biblia (The Bible Promise Book®)
- #28: Muy bendecida para estar estresada (Too Blessed to be Stressed) by Debora M. Coty
- #32: Conoce tu Biblia (Know Your Bible) by Paul Kent
- #33: 180 oraciones para una mujer de Dios (180 Prayers for a Woman of God)
- #41: Las 21 Oraciones más efectivas de la Biblia (The 21 Most Effective Prayers of the Bible) by Dave Earley
The ECPA Bestsellers Lists rank the bestselling books published by ECPA members from the previous month, as reported to NPD BookScan (formerly Nielsen Bookscan) by these reporting retailers. The complete May 2018 bestseller list can be found HERE.
Barbour Publishing, founded by industry veteran Hugh R. Barbour in 1981, was acquired by company CEO Timothy H. Martins in October 2000. The now employee-owned company publishes 180-200 books and Bibles a year focused on inspiring the world with the lifechanging message of the Bible. To learn more, visit www.BarbourBooks.com.
Media Contact: Shalyn Sattler email@example.com 740.922.6045 X 109