Our 2016 Partnership Packages
Make You More Effective.
Top 10 Benefits Provided by Partnership Packages
- Deepens your conversion opportunity with each site’s audience.
- Increases your ROI vs ala carte pricing.
- Multi-layered campaigns are proven to be most effective.
- Creates easy 2016 budgeting.
- Partnership makes the site work harder for you.
- Multiple distribution options like native content, site skins, emails, social, advertorial, banners, and more.
- The most cost effective options – significant savings.
- Makes you a priority for availability.
- Puts you first in line for additional “above and beyond” opportunities.
- Limited availability secures your place.
We have just released 2016 Partnership Packages for the following sites:
- The Book Club Network – #1 book club site & magazine
- FlyBy Blogger Network – 1000+ bloggers reaching 850K
- Blue Letter Bible – Top Bible study site
- OnFaith – Faith in the world today – stories of religion and spirituality
- NewReleaseToday – #1 entertainment site
- Rapzilla – #1 Millennial culture community
- iTickets – #1 in reach to event and conference attendees
- ChristianCinema – top movie site
…and yes, we can also start them early if you’d like to strengthen your push into this Christmas season.
Click Here to download a Zip File with all of our Partnership Packages.
Should Lead Generation be a top goal?
If you are repeatedly seeking to reach the same or very similar Christian audiences, then that answer is YES!
You should own an email list and Facebook following that establishes the base for every project you do.
We will build a list for you to MONETIZE your “owned” audience for crowd-funding or to sell product and related merchandise to, and ACTIVATE your owned audience to do the things you need for promotion, recruitment, and more.
Contact us to request our Lead Generation Overview.
As I finished up my college career, received the SJSU’s Alpha Al Sirat Award, and headed into the marketplace, my call was clear: Marketing & Ministry. I’m a dot connector. I connect people to people and ideas. I always have. FrontGate Media is all about connecting, communicating, and serving the faith-based audience.
Our vision is to serve marketers by connecting them to the Christian audiences they desire to reach, and to do so in creative and effective ways.
Our desire to serve as we are called, to transform client companies into market leaders through our marketing services, treating people as people – materially, intellectually and spiritually; all the while instilling a cultural conscience based on Biblical principles, values and goals.
At your service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer