THE AMERICAN FAITH CONSUMER REPRESENTS THE LARGEST “NICHE MARKET” IN THE U.S.
Want to launch your product, service, or ministry to the Christian audience of consumers or pastors and leaders? Let our 15+ years of faith-based marketing experience SAVE YOU TIME while INCREASING THE REACH of your budget.
WE ARE PEOPLE OF FAITH
As a Christian advertising agency, whether we are launching the JESUS Film Media app to the English-speaking world for JESUS Film’s agency Cooke Pictures, serving for six years as World Vision’s #1 emedia partner for direct email donor engagement, planning and executing theatrical or DVD campaigns for films targeting the Christian audience, increasing the number of social followers for the National Day of Prayer, or working on your next project, FrontGate will create custom media placements for you across on your specific goals to reach the Evangelical, Catholic and/or African American Christian target audience(s), and tailored fit your budget at the standard agency fee of 15%.
We create effective, high-engagement, layered advertising campaigns across Digital, Radio, Television, Print, and more to build frequency across websites, mobile, email, video, native content, and social: to go far above and beyond merely running ads.
- Faith consumers have emerged as a purchasing powerhouse in recent years, spending over $2 trillion annually.
- 86% of Faith consumers are much more likely to choose entertainment options that promote Christian values, compared to 54% of Christians overall.
- Source: 2014 Religious Survey, American Insights
- More than 173 million strong, more than 7 out of 10 citizens self-identify as Christian.
- U.S. Christians are becoming more racially and ethnically diverse, expected to grow 167% from 2010 to 2050, compared to 42% for the total population.
- Minorities make up 41% of Catholics (up from 35% in 2007), 24% of evangelical Protestants (up from 19%) and 14% of mainline Protestants (up from 9%).
- Source: 2014 U.S. Religious Landscape Study, Pew Research Center
Please contact us to connect with an Engagement Specialist to discuss your media buy.