FrontGate’s email subscribers are highly engaged. We have seen great results from our email marketing campaigns; far beyond other ad networks we worked with on this same campaign.
– Shane Wagner, Digital Experience Manager, The Seed Company
Last month we discussed how the most successful donor acquisition campaigns not only grab people’s attention with compelling imagery to collect a name and encourage monthly giving, but are transparent, too. (Read last month’s Top 5 Ways for Non-profits to Increase Donorship.)At FrontGate, we have proven repeatedly that building dedicated, engaged donors is about relationship and accessibility.Here are 5 more things that successful donor campaigns do to increase giving and maintain long term donors.1. THEY GO MOBILE! Mobile apps have overtaken internet usage in the US. Non-profits must provide apps and donation forms that work well on iPhone and Android to literally be in the hands of the majority of Americans. The Jesus Film Media App has now had over 133,570 app downloads which started from our launch campaign….read the rest of our 5 More Ways article in the blog.
ChristianCinema.com – Direct Mail Special Offer
ChristianCinema.com is the largest online source for Faith-affirming and family-approved films and entertainment. Their DVD Rental program features return envelopes very similar in style to what you’ve seen via Netflix.
- 10,000 Pieces Direct To Homes
- 6.5″ x 2.5″ Ad On Inside Cover Of Rental Envelope
- Over 50% OFF – only $1,995
See details here.
Need VOD or DISTRIBUTION? Contact Marshall
- The Seed Company – donor development.
- Jesus Film App Launch – launch campaign, now yielded 133,570 downloads to date.
- National Day of Prayer – grew their social media audience on Facebook.
- PureHOPE – reached college students nationwide to find highly qualified interns.
- The Dove Foundation – increased their social media presence.
- Kenny Luck/Every Man Ministries – PR & Social campaign increased Twitter following by 900% and Facebook by 690%
Case Study Archive
Marketing Tips Archive
Social Media Tips Archive
Let us serve you by providing a customized donor marketing plan, through our Web Network, Events and beyond…
- 35 million monthly page views
- 5 million email subscribers
- Hundreds of thousands event attendees
- Media Buying, PR and Social Media…
Contact us now via our web site.
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
Chief Engagement Officer