2015 Christy Awards Presented in Orlando
Contact: Jeane Wynn
Wynn-Wynn Media, LLC
ORLANDO, Fla.—The 2015 Christy Awards honoring and promoting excellence in Christian fiction were presented at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Fla., tonight.
The 2015 Christy Awards featured a keynote address from author, pastor, spiritual director, and retreat leader, Sharon Garlough Brown (M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary). Terry Glaspey, author of more than a dozen books, emceed the event. Glaspey has worked the last 20 years with Harvest House Publishers, where he is director of acquisitions and development.
The Christy Advisory Board is happy to announce the complete list of 2015 Christy Award winners.
- Book of the Year: Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (WaterBrook Multnomah)
- Contemporary: The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate (Tyndale House Publishers)
- Contemporary Romance: A Broken Kind of Beautiful by Katie Ganshert (WaterBrook Multnomah)
- Contemporary Series: The Amish Blacksmith by Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner (Harvest House Publishers)
- First Novel: Feast for Thieves by Marcus Brotherton (RiverNorth, an imprint of Moody Publishing)
- Historical: The Sentinels of Andersonville by Tracy Groot (Tyndale House Publishers)
- Historical Romance: Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (WaterBrook Multnomah)
- Suspense: The Color of Justice by Ace Collins (Abingdon Press)
- Visionary: Once Beyond a Time by Ann Tatlock (Heritage Beacon Fiction)
- Young Adult: Storm Siren by Mary Weber (Thomas Nelson, a division of Harper Collins Christian Publishing)
The Christy Awards are online at: