10 Facts About Using Video in Your Marketing Investment
- 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion that is less than 1 minute long (Wistia).
- 92% of mobile video viewers share video with others (Invodo).
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video (Forbes).
- When marketers included a video in an email, the click-thru rate increased by 200-300% (Forrester).
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Cisco).
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it (comScore).
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text if both are available on the same page (Forbes Insight).
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more (ReelSEO).
- Using video on Landing Pages can increase conversion by 80% (Unbounce).
- A one minute video has the equivalent value of 1.8 million words (Brainshark).
At FrontGate, following the path of greatest value and return on investment is at the top of our thoughts. We see many campaigns go by. Some work great and others are less effective. We are committed to add the greatest value to see the highest returns. Communicating this regularly is very important. Please look over our Video Production Rate Sheet and schedule a call.